- 1 apple
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice
- 8 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Peel, core and chop apple.
- Combine apple, splenda, brown sugar, cinnamon and pie spice.
- Unroll dough and cut each roll in half so you have 16 pieces of dough.
- Divide apple mixture onto dough and fold up edges.
- Bake on non-stick cookie sheet until lightly brown, about 12-15 minutes.