- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salami, diced
- Whisk eggs and ricotta cheese together in a large mixing bowl — add milk, basil.salt, fennel
- Fold in remaining ingredients; spread in a greased 13×9 baking pan —
- Bake at 325* until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- About 30-35 minutes.let stand 10 minutes before serving — .