Banana Cream Pie
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
1. Place banana slices in bottom of pie crust. In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mixes and cinnamon.
2. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute. Gently stir in whipped topping to pudding, then spoon mixture into pie crust.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until pie is set up. When pie is ready serve with caramel topping.