- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cornflake cereal, crushed
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 10 slices
- maple syrup
- Whisk first 5 ingredients together in a shallow dish — set aside.
- Spread crushed cereal on a plate.set aside.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture; turn once to coat both sides.
- Place in crushed cereal; turn once to coat both sides.
- Arrange on a buttered baking sheet —
- Bake at 450* for 5 minutes.
- Flip bread slices.bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with maple syrup; serve warm.