- 4 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons sliced green onions/tops
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 med. potatoes
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme — crushed
- 4 large eggs
- In 8-inch skillet cook bacon until crisp; drain, reserving 2 T of drippings.
- Crumble bacon and set aside. In same skillet combine reserved drippings, peeled, thinly sliced potatoes, onion, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper.
- Cover tightly; cook over low heat til potatoes are barely tender, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring carefully once or twice.
- In small bowl beat together eggs and milk; pour over potato mixture.
- Cover and continue cooking over very low heat til egg is set in center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- With a wide spatula, loosen sides and bottom and slide potatoes out onto serving plate, or serve from skillet.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon atop. Serve hot.