- * 1 to 2 lbs. ground beef
- * 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- * 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- * 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- * 2 c. ketchup
- * 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- * 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Mix beef, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, evaporated milk and soup mix.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Broil 4 inches from broiler for 12 minutes or until done.
Turn if necessary to keep from burning.
Mix sauce ingredients and boil 10 minutes.
Pour over meatballs in slow cooker/Crock Pot turned on low.
2 pounds of ground beef makes about 50 meatballs.