Black forest mini cheesecakes recipe
- 24 Vanilla wafer cookies
- 16 oz Cream cheese; softened
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/3 c Hershey’s Cocoa
- 2 tb All-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs
- 8 oz Dairy sour cream
- 1/2 ts Almond extract Canned cherry pie filling chilled Sour Cream Topping
- 8 oz Dairy sour cream 2 tb Sugar 1 ts Vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter), with foil bake cups. Place one vanilla wafer (flat-side down) in bottom of each cup. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, cocoa and flour; blend well.
2. Add eggs; beat well. Stir in sour cream and almond extract. Fill each muffin cup almost full with batter. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
3. Remove from oven; cool 5 to 10 minutes. Spread heaping teaspoonful sour cream Topping on each cup. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with cherry pie filling. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecakes. 1-1/2 to 2 dozen cheesecakes.
4. Sour Cream Topping: In small bowl, stir together 1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; stir until sugar is dissolved.