Black Forest Rolls
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 4 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 pound Black Forest deli ham, thickly sliced, then chopped fine
- 4 ounces Muenster cheese, grated
1. Roll the bread dough on a floured surface into a large (approximately 11 by 14-inch) rectangle. Spread with the honey mustard.
2. Sprinkle the chopped ham and grated cheese evenly over the top.
3. Roll up jellyroll fashion and slice into 2-inch rounds. Place rounds in greased muffin tins and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 30 to 45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees. When rolls have risen, bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 8 to 12 rolls.