Bourbon Street Steak a juicy, tender steak with the zing of Cajun spices served with sautéed onions and mushrooms.
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 (10-oz.) beef rib, round, or chuck steaks sauteed mushrooms and onions,
for steak topping
1. Marinate your steak: Place all ingredients (except sautéed mushrooms and onions) in a resealable plastic bag or in a glass baking dish covered with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Turn several times during the marinating process.
2. When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Remove steaks from marinade and drain well; discard marinade. Season steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
4. Grill steaks to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling.
5. Serve with sautéed onions and mushrooms.