- 1 Chicken, 3 lbs, cut up
- 2 quarts Water
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Ham; cooked, cubed
- 3 Potatoes, diced
Page 26 of 245 Crockpot Recipes
- 2/16/2003 e-book://Pages/crockpot_recipes.htm
- 2 cans Tomatoes; 16 oz, ea, cut up
- 10 ounces Lima beans, frozen and thawed
- 10 ounces Corn; whole kernel, frozen, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned salt
In a slow cooker/Crock Pot combine chicken with water, onion, ham, amd potatoes.
Cook covered on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is done.
Lift chicken out of pot; remove meat from bones. Return chicken meat to pot.
Add tomatoes, beans, corn, salt, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper.
Cover and Cook on HIGH 1 hour.
Makes 8 servings.