Buttered Parsley Potatoes parsleyed red potatoes that will compliment any entree.
- 1 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Place potato chunks in medium saute pan; cover with water. Over medium heat, bring to a soft boil; cook, uncovered, until potatoes are fork-tender.
2. When potatoes are tender, drain completely and return to saute pan. Top with fresh parsley and butter; cover with lid and cook over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring gently several times to mix in parsley and butter.
3. When ready to serve, season with salt and pepper. 4. Serve hot.