Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, butterflied or pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning Butter
- 2 toasted buns, split
1. Preheat cast iron skillet over high heat on top of stove. Dredge chicken in Cajun seasoning.
2. Place small amount of butter in skillet and place seasoned chicken breasts in skillet.
3. Cook until seasoning is black, then turn and cook until done.
4. Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sandwich toppings.
Makes 2 sandwiches.