Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- 1/2 c Margarine or butter
- 4 c Powdered sugar
- 1 c Finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 c Bourbon
- 1 pk (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 3 tb Half-and-half.
1. Place margarine in medium bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Mix in sugar, nuts and bourbon. Refrigerate until firm. Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Combine chocolate chips and half-and-half in a small bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until chocolate chips are melted, 1 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
4. Stir until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over candies. (Reheat chocolate as needed.) Chill.