Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 1/4 c Miniature choc. chips
- 1/4 c Flour
- 1/4 c Peanut butter
- 2 tb Sugar Bread:
- 1 pk Pillsbury Banana Quick Bread Mix.
- 1 c Water
- 3 tb Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 c Mini choc. chips
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour bottom only of 8×4 or 9×5 inch loaf pan In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients; mix well. Set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all bread ingredients except 1/4 cup choc. chips. Stir 50 to 75 strokes by hand until mix is moistened, stir in 1/4 cup choc. chips. Pour half of batter into greased and floured pan.
3. Sprinkle filling evenly over batter, pour remaining batter over filling. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes for 8×4 inch pan; 45 to 55 minutes for 9×5 inch or until deep golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Wrap tightly and store in the refrigerator.