- 11 1/2 oz Milk chocolate chips
- 2 tb Shortening
- 30 Vanilla caramels
- 2 tb Water
- 1 c Chopped peanuts
1. Melt chips and shortening in microwave. Stir until smooth. Pour 1/2 of chocolate mixture into 8″ foil lined pan.
2. Refrigerate until firm (about 15 minutes). Put caramels, butter and water in bowl and heat in microwave.
3. Stir until smooth. Blend in nuts. Pour over first chocolate mixture; refrigerate until tacky (about 15 minutes).
4. Reheat remaining chocolate. if necessary, pour over top, chill, cut and enjoy.