Double Chocolate Cookies
- 18 1/4 oz Package devil’s food cake mix with pudding
- 1/2 c Vegetable oil
- 2 lg Eggs
- 1 c (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
1. Combine first 3 ingredients, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
2. Stir in chocolate morsels.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
4. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 3 dozen.