A quick and easy chocolate or sugar fix. Chopped nuts can be added with the vanilla, if desired.
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Grease a 9×9 inch dish.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar and cocoa.
3. Pour milk over mixture and place butter in bowl. Do not mix. Microwave until butter is melted, 2 minutes.
4. Stir in vanilla and stir vigorously until smooth. Pour into prepared dish. Chill in freezer 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 9×9 inch dish.