Mexican Grill Guacamole the perfect blend of avocados and onions with the kick of jalapeno and a hint of citrus.
- 2 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ Serrano chili, seeded and chopped tortilla chips, to serve
1. Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop the avocado into a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork leaving some small chunks.
2. Add lemon and lime juice, then mix lightly.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.