World’s Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 oz Semisweet chocolate; chopped
- 1 1/2 tb Sweet butter
- 1/4 c Whole milk
- 1 c Heavy cream
1. In a small saucepan, mix everything together. Heat over medium heat, gently.
2. When it reaches a boil, stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. This may take a while as small specks remain till the very end.
4. When chocolate is practically dissolved (that is if only tiny specks remain undissolved), turn down flame and simmer to reduce to very dense, dark brown hot chocolate.