Microwave Salmon Ring
- 1 can salmon;
- 15 oz
- 1 egg; lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sour cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion; small minced salt pepper
- 1 lemon; juice & rind
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoon dill; chopped fresh or dill
1. Fat grams per serving: Approx. Cook Time: :15 LOAF: Empty
2. can(s) of salmon in bowl, undrained, flake and break apart with fork.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly, place in microwave ring pan. Cover
4. with wax paper and cook on High 6 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Unmold. SAUCE:
5. Melt butter on High 30 seconds. Stir in flour. Cook at High 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir in milk, slowly.
6. Add dillweed and pepper. Cook onHigh, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes till thickened.
7. from my microwave cooking class posted by Anne MacLellan