Open-Face Cucumber Sandwiches
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced thin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread Fresh dill weed for garnish
1. Place cream cheese, dressing mix, mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl and mix together until well blended.
2. Chill at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
3. Spread each bread slice with a teaspoon of the mixture and top with a cucumber slice.
4. Sprinkle with dill weed and arrange on a platter.