- 1 8 oz pkg louis kemp flaked i
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese; soft
- 2 tablespoon onion; finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 5 drop hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup walnuts; chopped
- 1 paprika
1. Beat the cream cheese 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer until creamy.
2. Blend in remaining ingredients except the nuts and paprika.
3. Spread mixture into a pie plate. Top with walnuts and garnish with sprinkled paprika.
4. Bake uncovered a t 375 F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Makes about 3 cups of spread.