Streusel Strawberry Pizza
- 1 (2 layer) white cake mix
- 1 1/4 c. quick cooking oats
- 1/3 c. butter or margarine; softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (2l oz) can strawberry pie filling
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 1/4c. packed brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, oats, and butter until well blended. set aside 3/4c. for topping.
2. Add egg to remaining crumb mixture and mix well. Press into a greased 12 inch pizza pan. Build up edges and flute if desired. bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
3. Spread pie filling over crust to within 1 inch of edge. Combine the nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over the filling. bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate any leftovers Yields: 8 to 10 servings