- 2 (16 oz each) packages frozen Black Eyed peas
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can Ranch Style Beans with Jalapenos undrained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (12 to 16 oz)package frozen sliced okra
- 1 can Ro Tel tomatoes and Green chiles
1. Dump all ingredients in Crock Pot. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours. May take even longer.
2. I start mine on high for several hours, then switch to low for the remaining time.
3. VARIATION: Substitute 4 (15oz) cans of canned Black Eyed peas (undrained) and omit the water.