- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In blender container combine all ingredients and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate mixture 2 hours.
- Place 6″ skillet over medium heat. Brush bottom and sides of skillet with melted butter or margarine.
- Pour in 2 Tbsp. batter; tip pan to coat bottom with batter.
- Cook until top is set and bottom is lightly browned.
- With spatula, turn crepe and cook other side 1 minute.
- Repeat procedure until all batter is used.