- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can Comstock Blueberry Pie Filling — (21 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, egg and vegetable oil; blend well.
- Drain pie filling; reserve syrup.
- Gently stir berries into batter.
- Pour about 1/4 Cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form on top and underside is golden brown.
- Turn; brown other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- In small saucepan, combine reserved syrup, butter, orange juice and sugar.
- Cook and stir until butter melts.
- Serve over pancakes.
NOTE: Sauce may be stored and used over ice cream or cake.