- 6 slices bacon
- 6 cups hash brown potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet over med.
- Heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon; crumble and set aside. Drain, leaving 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Add potatoes, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir for 2 min.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned and tender, about 15 min.
- Make six wells in the potato mixture; break one egg into each well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 min. or until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.