- 1/2 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2 cups fat-free egg substitute
- 1 pkg. (10-oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp margarine
- 1 onion, diced
- In large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute onions in oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until broccoli is heated through.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, and cottage cheese. Stir in broccoli mixture.
- Wipe out frying pan, then place it over medium-high heat and let stand for about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp margarine and swirl the pan to distribute it.
- Add half of the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that eggs are evenly distributed.
- As eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- Turn heat to low, cover the pan, and cook until top is set.
- Invert onto a serving plate and cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining 1 tsp margarine and egg mixture.