- * 8 ounces process American cheese (Velveeta)
- * 1 can (10oz) 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- * 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- * 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- * 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- * 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/3 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- * 1 can artichoke hearts, dr
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker/Crock Pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours, until melted.
Stir well and serve with assorted crackers, bread cubes, or chips.
You can also use this dip with cooked pasta for a delicious macaroni and cheese