- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 (14 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 small can green chilies, diced
- 1 (14 oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1 /2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Tortilla chips & shredded cheese for serving
- Dice chicken and cook in vegetable oil in skillet.
- When cooked through, add tomato sauce, corn, chilies, beans and spices.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese.