- * 3 pounds chicken wings (16 wings)
- * salt and pepper to taste
- * 1 1/2 cups any variety barbecue sauce
- * 1/4 cup honey
- * 2 teaspoons prepared mustard or spicy mustard
- * 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- * Tabasco to taste, optional
Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
Sprinkle wing parts with salt and pepper. Place wings on a broiler pan.
Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 20 minutes, 10 minutes for each side or until chicken is brown.
Transfer chicken to slow cooker/Crock Pot.
For sauce, combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard,
Worcestershire sauce and if more heat is desired…Tabasco to taste in a small mixing bowl.
Pour over chicken wings. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on High 2 -2 1/2 hours.
Serve directly from slow cooker/Crock Pot. Makes about 32 appetizers.