- 2 packages (12 oz each) Semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 T instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 lb. good dark chocolate cocoa confectionery coating white confectionery coating, optional
1. Makes about 5 1/2 dozen In a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
2. Add cream cheese, coffee and water; mix well. chill until firm enough to shape. shape into 1″ balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Chill for 1-2 hours or until firm.
3. Melt chocolate coating in microwave-safe bowl or double boiler.
4. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. If desired, melt white coating and drizzle over truffles