- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard — prepared
- 4 drops worcestershire
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts — chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions — chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley — chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese — shredded
Break egg into a lightly greased individual baking dish. Stir egg to break yolk.
Add mustard, Worcestershire, bean sprouts, onion and parsley; stir to mix thoroughly. Mix in half the cheese.
Top with remaining cheese. Place dish in a larger pan that has about 1 in. hot water. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until egg is firm.