Carmel Turtle Brownies
- 1 Bag Caramels (50)
- 2/3 c Evaporated milk
- 1 pk German chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 c Butter — melted
- 1 c Nuts
- 1 c Chocolate chips
1. In small saucepan, or double boiler, combine caramels and 1/3 c. evaporated milk.
2. Cook over low heat until caramels are melted, then set aside. Grease and flour 9×13 pan.
3. Combine dry cake mix, butter, remaining milk, & nuts and mix until dough sticks together.
4. Press half of dough into pan; bake for 6 minutes. Then sprinkle chocolate chips and caramel mixture over crust.
5. Break remaining dough over top. Bake 15-18 minutes. Cool before cutting.