Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Cups
- 3/4 c Light cream cheese
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Cottage cheese,
- 1% fat
- 2 tb All-purpose flour
- 3 tb Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tb Creme de menthe
- 1/2 ts Vanilla extract
- 1/8 ts Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Chocolate-covered mint Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees; line two mini muffin pans with paper liners.
2. Place cream cheese, sugar, cottage cheese, flour, cocoa, creme de menthe, vanilla extract, salt and egg in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
3. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake for 18 minutes. Cool in pans on wire racks. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
4. Pull a vegetable peeler down the sides of the candies, making tiny shavings. Top cheesecakes with shavings.