Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted Combine crumbs, butter or margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9−inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees
- F for 10 minutes.
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in melted mint chocolate chips and vanilla extract; pour over crust.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
3. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
4. Meringue 3 large egg whites 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
5. Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal. Bake at 450 degrees F for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.