Coconut chocolate cheesecake recipe
1 c Gram Cracker Crumbs
3 t b Sugar
3 t b Margarine, Melted
2 oz Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
2 t b Margarine
16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1 1/4 c Sugar
1/4 ts Salt
5 ea Large Eggs
1 1/3 c Flaked Coconut (3.5 oz Can)
1 c Sour Cream
2 t b Sugar
2 t b Brandy
1. Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes. Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat; stirring until smooth.
2. Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Blend in chocolate mixture and coconut; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
4. Combine sour cream, sugar and brandy; spread over cheesecake.
5. Bake at 300 degrees F., 5 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.