Cream cheesecakes enticed with a light, lemony taste customers love.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Topping:
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare crust, if making homemade, or use store-bought pie shell; set aside.
2. Prepare filling: In bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cornstarch, and sugar; beat with electric
mixer until smooth and sugar has dissolved. Add butter and extract; beating well. Pour over crust.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean.
4. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
5. Prepare topping: In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and sour cream; blend well. Spread evenly over top of cheesecake.
6. Chill or freeze until ready to serve.