Orange Blossom Cheesecake
- 1 pound cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1 /2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 9−inch springform pan with pre−baked graham cracker crust in bottom
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add, beating in, the honey, orange juice, flour and vanilla extract. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Whisk or fold in the lemon rind and orange rind.
2. Pour into prepared 9−inch springform pan. Bake at 225 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 200 degrees F and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Topping.
4. Mix 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1 tablespoon grated orange rind and 3 tablespoons honey. Remove cheesecake from the oven and spread the topping over hot cheesecake. Return to oven, raise temperature to 400 degrees F and bake 5 more minutes ONLY.