This fast and fabulous fudge combines two flavors loved the world over: peanut butter and chocolate. It requires
chilling, but can be made in about 5 minutes. Need a stressfree and delicious fudge? Look no further than this great
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) package REESE’S® Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil. Set aside.
2. Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place.
Original recipe yield: 1 3/4 pounds fudge.