Peanut Butter Chiffon Squares
- 3/4 c. smooth peanut butter
- 6 oz. cream cheese; softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 12 oz. frozen whipped topping; thawed
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 roll of refrigerated peanut butter cookie roll
1. Preheat oven to 350. Press cookie dough into the bottom and 1 1/2″ up the sides of a 9×13 baking dish.
2. Bake 14 to 16 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool. Beat remaining ingredients together except for the frozen topping until smooth.
3. Fold in whipped topping Spoon over cookie dough crust. Cover and chill for 5 to 6 hours until set. Cut into squares and serve.