SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE
- 1 tsp. plain gelatin
- 2.5 cups low fat milk
- 1/2 cup Nestle Quik Sugar Free chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup drained yogurt (the solid half of 2 cups yogurt strained overnight)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract dash salt
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk. Heat in a small saucepan until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat and place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool mixture to room temperature.
2. Pour mixture into a blender or food processor. Add remaining milk, Quik, yogurt, vanilla and salt.
3. Blend until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to freeze.
4. Blend for a few seconds before pouring into the ice cream maker. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.
Makes about 1 quart.