Aloha cheesecake recipe
- 1 c Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1/4 c Margarine, Melted
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 c Sugar
- 2 tb Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 c Macadamia Nuts, Toasted
- 8 1/2 oz Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 1 Med Kiwi Peeled, Sliced
1. Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese,sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Stir in nuts; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 45 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Before serving, top with fruit.