Black forest cheesecake delight recipe
- 1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 tb Margarine, Melted
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 2/3 c Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1/4 ts Almond Extract
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling (1 Cn) Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed
1. Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
2. Blend inchocolate and extract; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 45 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving.