When you need a dessert fast for those forgotten dinner parties, this is the perfect fix.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
1. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine condensed milk, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips. Stir constantly until melted and smooth.
2. Remove from heat and stir in butter and rum flavorings. Pour into a 9×13 inch dish, cover and refrigerate
until firm, 30 minutes. Cut and serve.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 9×13 inch dish.