Creole Bean Burger
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons flavored bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 hamburger buns Lettuce Thousand Island dressing
1. Combine beans, onion, egg, catsup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and bread crumbs.
2. Form into 4 patties. Cook in oil in nonstick skillet for 3 minutes per side over medium-low heat.
3. Serve on buns with lettuce and Thousand Island dressing.