- 6 medium salmon steaks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or marg., softened
1. Place salmon on well-greased broiler pan. Combine and blend oil, garlic, parsley, dill weed and salt in blender.Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
2. Brush steaks with butter.Broil about 4 inches from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
3. Spread about 2 tablespoons garlic mixture on each salmon steak. Return to broiler and broil 1 or 2 minutes or until lightly browned.