Fun ‘cake’ for kids! Adults love it too! Use different color M&Ms for various holidays (i.e., red and green for Christmas, pastels for Easter, etc.).
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 pound candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pound marshmallows
1. Mix popcorn, M&Ms, and peanuts in large bowl.
2. Heat oil, butter, and marshmallows in pan until melted. Pour over popcorn and blend together with heavy spoon or hands.
3. Spray Bundt cake pan with vegetable spray. Press mixture lightly into pan and refrigerate until cool.
4. To remove cake from pan, put pan in warm water, then turn upside down until cake comes out.
Original recipe yield: 1 bundt cake.