- 1 can Spam
- 1 green bell pepper (optional)
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 tablespoons catsup Hamburger bun
1. Grind Spam, peppers, onion together in food chopper. Set aside.
2. Melt cheese, butter and catsup in double boiler.
3. When all are melted, add to ground mixture, stirring well.
4. Place small amount on hamburger bun and wrap in aluminum foil.
5. Place on cookie sheet and heat at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve hot. This mixture also freezes well.