This is a delicious peanut butter and chocolate fudge. There is also white chocolate which adds a lovely vanilla sweetness. Serve this to your holiday guests and be merry.
- 1 pound white chocolate
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 1/3 cups crunchy peanut butter
1. Line a 10×15 inch pan with parchment. Set aside.
2. In the top of a double boiler set over simmering (not boiling) water, heat white chocolate and peanut butter. Stir constantly until white chocolate and peanut butter melts.
3. Spread onto prepared pan. Pour melted semi-sweet chocolate over top and swirl through with a knife, to create a marble pattern. Chill until firm. Cut into 1 /2 x 1″ pieces.
Original recipe yield: 2 pounds.